Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I'm Back!

Life has been BUSY!!! After moving to Deer Park in the Fall, Chris and I threw ourselves into building our new ministry at Central and blogging was put to the side :) I have never been the best at updating but I have the best intentions. So, the months slipped by and we fell in love with the community we have been planted into. So many wonderful people who made us feel right at home.

In December, Chris and I graduated from Southwestern with our Master of Divinity Degrees. It was such a great accomplishment for us, and we still find ourselves thinking we should be doing Hebrew or Greek homework! It is wonderful to enter into a season of life that is less stressful academically...it has enabled us to pour into the relationships around us. To celebrate, we took a cruise to the Caribbean last week. It was our first real vacation since our honeymoon with just the two of us. I can truly say it was one of the most fun and relaxing weeks I have had in a long time. I will try and get pictures up this week...soo many great memories! Anyway, we are thriving and feeling blessed to be where we are. God is doing great things, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for us in the coming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment