Thursday, January 14, 2010

The weekend is coming...

It’s Thursday…and that means I am one day away from visiting my parents! I am so excited and anxious for tomorrow! My sweet husband bought me a plane ticket to go visit them for a long weekend! If you know me, you know that I am SUPER close to my mom and my dad. It will be a blessing to be home with them! They have also been doing some remodeling at their house, so it will be fun to see the changes in my childhood home!

On another note, grad school started today at Southwestern! I can’t believe Winter Break is over and another semester has begun. I feel like I have been in school for forever, and every semester I have at least one moment where I don’t think I can finish it. Yet, I always come back and find myself excited about a new semester. This will be a heavy semester for me, but it is my last Spring semester and I can hardly believe it…a little bittersweet! A year from now I will have graduated and Chris and I will be in the middle of church planting. I can’t wait to see how God unfolds everything before us!

I’m off for now…y’all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment