Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW Day!!!



On another note, I really want to get to Kroger today! They are having an awesome deal on laundry detergent. This week Purex is on sale for $2.49 a bottle, but when you buy two in the same transaction you will get a $4 catalina to use on your next transaction! (Note: the Purex is a part of the Daytona 500 Deal. So if you buy ten participating products you get an extra $3 dollars off. I didn't want any of the other items participating so I am just focusing on the Purex.)


That makes each bottle .49 cents each after the catalina. Even better, the catalina "rolls", meaning you can use the catalina from the first purchase of two Purex bottles to purchase another two. You will then pay $1 out of pocket and get another $4 catalina back! This makes a 32 load bottle around 1.5 cents a load! Definately, a deal that fits in with my frugal nature. You better believe I will be getting several bottles to stock up!

Well, y'all have a great day, and I am off to studying and enjoying my day off! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment