Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Miss Kenlee

On our way to San Antonio, we made a little detour and spent some time with our precious new niece Kenlee! She is adorable and couldn't be a more content and precious baby. I have to say it gave Chris and I a little baby fever (for a couple of hours at least ;)



Look at that little beauty! Chris did a great job feeding and holding her. He will make a great Daddy one day and Miss little Kenlee certainly loved her uncle!

Here I am with the sistas - Becky (Kenlee's mommy) and Chelsea! I LOVE these girls!


After our Deer Park stop we spent the rest of the time with my family. I know yesterday, I said my favorite thing was the Japanese gardens...but...I lied. My absolute favorite thing was getting to see my Grandad. He has struggled the last few months and been in the hospital the majority of the time. There were several times we weren't sure he was going to pull through, but he is one stubborn Grandad :) I couldn't have been happier to spend some time with him in his home! I was so glad he was able to go home a few weeks ago, and you can tell he feels just as glad to be back in familiar territory!

I love how my dad is in the background with paper towels...every single time we went over there he was picking up and cleaning up :) He is such a servant!


And finally here we are on Fourth of July (I am clearly the only one who didn't think about wearing the correct patriotic colors...hah)

We loved spending time with my family and it was just the break we needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment