Friday, July 23, 2010

Chris is Home!

I am excited to say that my husband is officially back in town! It thrills me to no end to have him home. He has been gone all week! While it was fun to hang out with friends, watch girly movies, and eat Chick-fil-a, I certainly missed him like crazy. Tonight, to celebrate his coming home, we went to dinner and tried a new little shop called Yogurtland. Oh. my. goodness! It was delicious!!! They only charged $.30 an ounce and you could choose from many flavors and put any topping imaginable on it!

Here I am enjoying my frozen yogurt...soooo good! (Sorry for the bad photo quality! We took it from Chris' blackberry!)

And here is Chris'...yummo! I still can't get over how cheap it is. It cost us $3.15...which is nothing. We usually go to a similar frozen yogurt place near our house and spend $8 or $9!

Well, we are headed into a relaxing weekend. No big plans but just enjoying life and having fun! Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment