Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

Hello Friends! I hope your week has started off as good as mine! Chris and I are pedaling along in our plans for church planting. I think each day gets more exciting and scary all at the same time. We have set up our PO Box for the church and begun to order some supplies we will need to start raising funds and beginning ministry! Chris and I have also found the absolute perfect place to live. We are praying the Lord will work it out for us to be able to move in there sometime in the fall. Pray for us as we build our core group and start the first steps of planting the church. Pray for wisdom, provision, and most of all that God would be glorified in our lives and ministry!

In other news, Chris and I are celebrating our last day of the second year of our marriage, because tomorrow is our THIRD ANNIVERSARY! I cannot believe it has flown by so fast. I can truly say I am more in love with my man today than even when we first were married (if that is even possible J). I have the best husband on the planet and thank God for each and every day we have had together!

As I write this, my sweet friend Courtney is arriving at the airport to fly out for a mission trip to India. I had the privilege of anointing her with prayer last night, and I know God will do great things in and through her life as she serves Him for several weeks in India. Pray for her safety, boldness, and faith as she seeks to minister to hurting people! She is an amazing young women and I am so excited for this journey she is going on!
Y’all have a great Tuesday and stay cool in this hot, hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment