Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Doctors Appointment and Nursery Finds!

Today I had a great doctors appointment! My doctor came back with a positive report which we are sooo thankful for! I have decided that my doctor must not sleep or have a life outside of work...he is always sooo busy! It amazes me. One day Chris asked him how long his work day was, and he responded that he usually came into the office around 6:30 AM and stays until 8 or 9 PM (and that does not include emergency operations/procedures). During that time each day he is constantly running. Today, he was a little behind because a surgery he was performing ran long. Honestly, I have so much respect for the work he does! I have never been so grateful for great medical personnel in my life! It is good to know we are in such good hands. So for now, I am supposed to continue resting and taking it easy while this baby continues to grow strong!

On a completely different note, I have had fun scouting out finds for our airplane nursery online this last week. Craigslist has quickly become my friend! I negotiate the deal and Chris goes and picks it up! The first thing I found was a super cute Pottery Barn propeller hook rack. It is actually a darker red in real life than the pic shows.


Isn't it adorable!!! The second steal I found is a wooden airplane shelf! This will be sooo cute hanging on Baby Bradford's wall...I can't wait!


I had no clue what I would do for the nursery when I found out it was a boy, but honestly I am having fun now that I know which direction I am going! I hope to get started on some craft projects in the next couple weeks while I have so much down time and will post those as I get to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment