Monday, June 20, 2011

Quick Update

Yikes...it has been awhile since I gave an update! It is funny...you would think being at home all day leaves me bored with not much to do. While there are those moments, I have actually felt busy because we have had so many sweet visitors who come to chat or bring me lunch...I am sooo spoiled :) So, all that to say, I haven't posted since last Wednesday!

We are now in our 22nd week...woohoo! This is so exciting for me because each week that goes by is more time for our baby to grow and develop. When we first found out about my incompetent cervix I just prayed to make it this far! The Lord has been so good and has really continued to sustain us and help my body to remain steady!

Chris had his first Father's Day yesterday even though our little one is still baking. He is already a GREAT dad! He will talk to my tummy and pray for our son and he cares for me without a fault. I am really blessed!

We have our weekly appointment tomorrow. I am excited because it allows me to get out of the house and check on Baby Bradford's progress. Who knows, we might even get a few sonogram pics to take home!

We are in for a busy week around the house. Chris leaves for camp this week, so my parents are coming in to stay with me! I already have a Hobby Lobby list for my mom so that she can get me some crafting supplies to occupy my time when they are gone...lol. I also have several sweet friends who will be visiting! I am so thankful to be surrounded by so many family and friends who love us! I'll be back soon with a doctor's appointment update!

No comments:

Post a Comment